Monday, July 20, 2009

My Birthday Party!!

Well I have attached some pics. It was the best birthday so far. First of all thanks to Jenny, Steph, and Anne for all your hard work and planning. IT WAS AWSOME!!!!! Then thanks to EVERYONE who showed. Each and everyone one of you made it special in your own way. (ok enough sap on with the pics :):) )

Ok so here we have all the people getting their togas on and ready to hit the speak easy!! :):)

Here we have everyone who showed. You guys all rock

Me with my "i'm kinda a big deal hat"

And of course "OMG ITS CRAIG DAVIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


And last but certainly not least (i just don't have access to all the pics yet) the BEAUTIFUL cake A. Di made me!!!!!
Thanks again people I love you all




2 comments:

  1. I hate that my mouth is open in that damn pic lol but I guess I had something to say, huh. Either that or I was yawning. (Like that would ever happen at one of your bday parties right. Never a dull moment.)

    ReplyDelete