Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Size 0 by my Birthday!!! Part THREE!!!

Well I did it I finally hit that 20lb mark. I feel like I've had quite the accomplishment and I'm soooooo not ready to give up. I've even gotten to were even though I'm tired I still want my work out. I go a minimum of 2x's a week to weigh in and actually look forward to it. So its going great. At work we have our own little Biggest Loser going on and I am the winner for the week. The person who wins gets $300, but the ends not till April sometime! :) I'm well on my way though. So enough of that. I had a very profound thought this week and thought i would ask it of all my readers. Why, I ask you, do we never want something until, of course, we can't have it??? Now I'm sure we all have asked this question at some point in our life. However the past few weeks it really has come to the front for me! Other than that not much else. Preston has to have surgery on his eye, I'm still single, I'm well on my way to size 0, Got my car back and fixed, and yes still working 3 jobs! :)

1 comment: