Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Land of Bad Choices!!!

So I am preparing for a trip (small) but a trip none the less to the land of bad choices. I'm stoked I haven't been back in a year and I CAN NOT WAIT!!!! Now of course it is with bittersweet thoughts that I go back. You see my cousin...The one who taught me everything I know about parting...JULIA...Has recently gotten married, hence the reason for the trip we have to plan a party for her, but anyways...Do you suppose that shes married now and lost all of her fun going outness????? OR perhaps shes just that much better still has the fun going outness with a happy smile cuz shes married? Well we shall soon find out. Steph, Mom, Russ, and I head out Fri when I get out of work! Either way I'm extremly excited to go visit INDY. I have amde a bfast date with some good friends down there and figure its time for me to meet Julias new man. Don't worry though I will be back this time. I'm taking MOM!!!!! :):) I'll try and take a few pics to post when I get home !:)

No comments:

Post a Comment