Friday, April 24, 2009

Gourgeous.....OWWW WAIT...Not such a gorugeous day!!!!!

Ok so first let me set the scene. I wake up at the Apartments in Carson City at the hospital. Enjoy my morning shower then start the tedious task of packing up and loading the car so come time to leave I can HIT THE ROAD. I plan ahead and last night grab a pop tart from the car. I can have a pop tart on my way out the door. Nice plan. THEN ALL HELL BRAKES LOOSE!!!!!

The Evil Culperat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(only it was the chocolate fudge ones)

The final result. I'm not lying when I say it hurt like a B*^%$. Note to self...Let pop Tart cool 10 mins before pulling from the taoter.


4 comments:

  1. wow...see bad choices, bad consequences

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm what a good piece of Advice. I have a "Friend" that could use that same advice:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. See... hot stuff bad.... cold cereal good.

    ReplyDelete