Sunday, April 5, 2009

Some of the bad choices!

So last night we decieded to venture out to downtown and have dinner with Jeannie (julias sister, another cousin) ANYWAYS she took us to a mexacin resturaunt that was supposed to rival El torros (it was alright). We were enjoying our meal when we looked over and noticed the following pictures...Yes this would be a piture of the Last Supper... its so nice and thoughtful... YES this is what it looks like a picture of a mexcian haveing a little fun with a girl. ON THE WALL RIGHT NEXT TO THE LAST SUPPER!!!! I mean really. Only in the land of bad choices. :):)

Oh and of course it would be a trip down here without a trip to maurices....


There cute aren't they!!! I totally copied Julia but I can't help she found them first and I needed to have them also!!! :):) Anyways having fun this week after working and interviewing last week. I'll update when I come home.


No comments:

Post a Comment