Monday, January 11, 2010

Update

Not to much to update on. But the few things there are are as follows:
New Years party was a Hit (as usual) THANKS to all who came!!
I am officially moved in to the new Apartment and LOVING IT!!!!!
Russell asked me on the phone the other day "KerryBear why do you have to live so far away for your job?" And I wanted to cry on the spot. I think I'm moving back home for him now!!! :):)
I'm heading home this weekend to snowmobile and its way past due cuz I'm dying to go for a ride!!!
I am working almost full time right now as I have a coworker going out for about 6 weeks. :) Yea for my paycheck !:)
Yes I'm still working the other two jobs while working almost full time at that job
It snows ALOT in Greenville
Coupon shopping kicks ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and save you a ton of money too)
and last but I'm sure not least
I got my black boots for Christmas from santa and am IN LOVE with them!!! Thanks Santa!
thats it. Told you its kinda a boring life

No comments:

Post a Comment