Sunday, August 22, 2010

Spiritual Insite

So at home in Greenville for a change I went to my church down here. Now mind you every time I go I usually find that I missed this pastors preaching quite a bit. So I expected to enjoy todays sermon just not as much as I did. Ecspecially seeing as how I had been at breakfast with some friends and really DID NOT feel like going. So anyways. The msg was based on Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Now while this may not mean a whole lot to a lot of you it means the world to me. Considering some of the things I have been through lately and going through presently it is an absolute comfort. Now while I'm sure as the days wear on it will be harder and harder to cling to this promise but for now, I GET IT! Thats all for now. Look it up, read it, live by it. It made for a great day today so imagine how the whole week will go if I can hold on to it! :)

1 comment: